From OUR business to YOURS, SERVPRO is here for YOU!
As a business owner you have enough to worry about on your plate. However, it’s not uncommon for the local RGV companies/businesses to contend with leaking pipes or other matter than can lead to flooding and water damages. It’s important as an owner to be sure your facility is in tip top shape or have someone assigned for this, like a manager.
These are some potential disasters and troubling incidents, you can look out for in your facility, so you can be one step ahead and prevent from happening:
- Toilet back ups can be minor but if not attended can lead to a bigger mess.
- Once the situation grows, you’re now looking into less production time for your business, less money for you PLUS you now have to pay a contractor.
- Water fountains, fridges, freezers can also cause leaks
- When not treated, water damages can lead to microbial growth. Something that if taken care of with time (asap) can be avoided
- Aging buildings are prone for weak roofs and plumbing
- If you’re aware of a storm approaching and of the fact that your building is pretty old and might not hold up, call a local roof inspector. You don’t want to ignore the problem and mid storm look up at the sky… literally.
- Mother nature always poses as a threat to your building. One should never underestimate the strength or what a storm will cause.
SERVPRO of East Brownsville & South Padre Island is ready to respond immediately and work quickly to clean or restore your business.
We understand that your property’s appearance is important and that every hour spent restoring is an hour of lost productivity.
When you need a restoration or cleaning professional, SERVPRO of East Brownsville & South Padre Island has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial