Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Found In Apartment Air Ducts

Tenants from an apartment complex in South Padre Island Texas reported health issues to their landlord they believed to be from their HVAC.  Their landlord... READ MORE

HVAC causes Water Damage and Mold Growth in Wall

A Freight Company's break-room in Mercedes Texas suffered issues with their HVAC unit causing condensation and mold behind the drywall.  The employees star... READ MORE

Commercial Mold Remediation in Storage Room

A check cashing business in Brownsville Tx. went through some heavy rains which lead to water intrusions in their back storage/file rooms.  They never had ... READ MORE

Fire Pack-Out South Padre Island Texas

An electrical Fire in a bedroom did not produce significant damages from the flames.  A faulty cord plugged into the wall overheated and ignited some windo... READ MORE

Fire Damage Contaminated Walls/Ceilings in the Structure with Soot

A kitchen fire in Brownsville Texas caused by a microwave short circuit filled the house with smoke.  The homeowners were at work and the fire completely m... READ MORE

Fire Damage Affected Structure's Insulation

A Garage Fire in Brownsville Texas was ignited by the garage door motor.  It burned the garage ceiling and managed to affect the whole house due to smoke a... READ MORE

Fire Loss in Port Isabel Texas

A faulty lamp was deemed as the cause of an intense fire that severely affected a 4 bedroom home in Port Isabel Texas.  The lamp ignited in the master bedr... READ MORE

Inventory Destruction Service for Footwear Chain Store

A Footwear Chain Store had a water loss occur in their back stock room/warehouse.  When they noticed, it they called us to assess the damages.We did find a... READ MORE

School Water Damage in Brownsville Tx

A broken pipe caused a total of 14 rooms to flood in an elementary school in Brownsville Texas.  The pipe broke overnight and it was not until the staff sh... READ MORE

Microbial Growth at day 10 in Storm Harvey

Microbial Growth was found at this home in Port Aransas after the owner returned from vacation. There was no power and that section of the city had no access.&n... READ MORE