Mold Found In Apartment Air Ducts
Tenants from an apartment complex in South Padre Island Texas reported health issues to their landlord they believed to be from their HVAC. Their landlord performed a visual inspection of the unit and did find them heavily soiled. He called in an Industrial Hygienist to test the air and his findings led him to recommend the HVAC Ducts to be cleaned and disinfected. The tenants had to stay offsite for 2 days while we performed our services. Once done, we called in the hygienist for a clearance test and the unit passed with flying colors. The landlord contracted for 2 additional units that had a similar issue.